The site has been operational for one month and I have just completed the first update.
- 25 new images have been added to the gallery section (catalogue numbers; 20, 37, 53, 83, 91, 93, 97, 99, 100, 103, 109, 123, 124, 127, 128, 130, 140, 147, 156, 196, 222, 229, 230, 237, 149).
- 3 images have been replaced with new scans; 6, 9 and 209.
- All gallery displays have now been updated to show a small image and a description (where available) followed by a larger image.
- The forthcoming Exhibition to be held at the Royal Academy in February has been added to the “Events” page. Click on the Exhibition title on the Events page for more information about a specific event.
- Some more descriptions have been added to the Gallery section.
- A number of “typos” have been corrected (please let me know if you spot any more).
I am grateful to everyone who has provided images.
We are still working to complete a new comments/contact form, in the meantime please contact me via the e-mail address provided on the contact page.
During the coming month more descriptions will be added.
19th November 2014